What you need:
Flowers for decoration (optional)
Crayons for coloured wax (optional)
- Tap the top of the egg & break a hole in the top. Empty contents of egg & gently rinse.
- Once eggs are dry, cut a length of string for the wick. I used a dot of gun glue to attach the wick to the bottom of the egg but tape or blue tack would also work.
- Tie wick onto a toothpick & balance on top of egg
- Heat wax over boiling water until melted (to add some colour to your wax, grate some wax crayon into the wax at this point)
- Pour melted wax into eggs, decorate with flowers while still hot.
- Wait until the wax has set, remove toothpicks & trim wick to desired length.