It can sometimes be difficult to think up gift ideas for a first birthday. Whether you are buying for your own child or a gift for someone else, here are a few ideas to help make the decision making a bit easier…
- Ferm Living Toro Play Kitchen - A beautiful wooden kitchen with plenty of room for baby to explore. My little ones have always used our play kitchen as their main source of play; pulling themselves up, filling the shelves, emptying the shelves, hanging things up - through to them growing up & mimicking what they see in the kitchen.
- Sebra Wooden Shape Sorter - A staple in developing toddlers hand eye coordination. This lovely wooden toy helps with shape recognition as well as colours & stacking!
- Raduga Grez Toy Car - With so many shapes & colours to choose from, this toy is the perfect size for tiny hands to wheel around.
- Wee Gallery Press & Listen Book - This is our go to piece of entertainment when eating at a cafe or going to a friends house. There's lots of different themes to choose from to keep your little one entertained.
- Liewood Vivi Silicone Baby Tableware Set - Tableware sets are a lovely gift idea for a first birthday as the child will be well into weaning & you can never have too many eating/drinking options in the cupboards!